Peak uses the arts to unlock the potential of children and young people, particularly those with least access to arts and culture, and to enrich the lives of individuals and groups in our local communities. You can visit our project pages to read more about our activities across the region.
We are hugely grateful for the generous contributions we receive from our supporters. If you wish, you can make a single donation today via PayPal to support our work. You can either use your PayPal account if you have one, or a credit or debit card.
If you’re a UK tax payer please Gift Aid your donation, making it worth 25 per cent more to Peak at no extra cost to you. Please tick the box below to Gift Aid your donation.
We are inviting key local businesses to develop partnerships with Peak, enabling you to strengthen your profile and visibility, gain access to our growing audience and play your part in enriching the local community. Sponsoring the arts is a highly visible, cost effective and proven marketing tool that can promote your brand to key demographic groups in the region.
We are pleased to introduce new opportunities to sponsor Peak’s creative programme. Do get in touch with us if you would like to discuss options with the Peak team.
- 9,000 programme booklets professionally designed and printed annually, and distributed to businesses, tourist attractions and public venues throughout the region.
- Studio attracts an estimated 3,500 visitors each year and this figure continues to grow. Visitors come from Powys, Monmouthshire, the Herefordshire borders and South Wales Valleys.
- Outreach projects reach thousands through targeted workshops and ‘whole-community’ activity days.
- Website peak.cymru was completely redesigned in 2018 and attracts over 2,000 views per month.
- Monthly e-newsletter is received by 1,100 readers.
- Regular features and advertisements in local and regional press.
- An expanding social media presence with over 1,000 Facebook friends and 2,800 followers on Twitter.
- Estimated annual reach: 50,000.
Peak warmly welcomes in-kind donations of art materials and equipment, professional services and volunteer time. If you would like to offer an in-kind donation, please contact us.
Please note: We can only accept high quality art materials and any equipment should be in good condition and working order. Due to a lack of storage space at the studio we only accept donations that are relevant to our planned activities. Thank you.