Peak is the working name of Peak – Art in the Black Mountains Ltd.
Registered charity No.1011599.
Company Limited by Guarantee 2692770.
We (Peak) comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, and electronic communications will be made in accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), 2018.
We collect the personal data that you may volunteer as part of booking tickets, visiting an event or exhibition, making a purchase, or donation forms, e-newsletter sign-ups and visitor surveys.
Personal information we collect may include:
- Your title and full name
- Date of birth
- Postal address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Your job role and company
- Current interests and activities.
We will also collect and hold information about any contact you have with us as a visitor, donor or supporter of Peak, and may include details of:
- Contact preferences
- Gift information, including payment details where applicable
- Gift Aid status
- Details of correspondence sent to you, or received from you
- Donor status
- Any other information provided by yourself at the request of Peak
- Ticket bookings/purchases and event attendance
- Retail purchases.
When we ask you to provide your personal information we will let you know why we are asking, and how we will use your data, by directing you towards this notice.
Depending on your relationship with Peak, and the preferences you have indicated, data we hold may be used by us for the following purposes:
- To send you promotional, marketing or fundraising information by post, telephone or electronic means. These types of communications can include:
- Informing you of other products, services or events related to Peak, such as exhibitions and events.
- As some of our work is situated in host venues, operated by partner organisations such as historic properties, museums and libraries, we will include information about these as appropriate.
- News and updates about Peak, our artists and host venues and marketing or supporter e-newsletters.
- Information about our fundraising operations, including occasional targeted requests to consider giving financial support to Peak, or to ask you to consider supporting us in other ways.
- Other relevant communications based upon your relationship with Peak.
We understand that your personal information and privacy are important to you. We make every effort to ensure that the information you share with us is recorded accurately, retained securely and used only according to your wishes. We will check with you at least every 2 years to make sure that you wish to remain on our mailing list.
We use a GDPR compliant marketing automation platform (Mailchimp) to store our database, send you emails and host our e-news signup forms.
The information you provide will be used primarily to keep you informed about the activities of Peak and to protect your purchases, donations and attendance at events. If at any time you no longer wish to receive communications from us, or would like to know what information relating to you we have stored, simply contact us at email@example.com.